Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hitting the Ground

I've made up my mind, and the decision has been made, however I still find myself lingering in our long ago forgotten love. I remember when we met at my back fence for the first time, I couldn't stop smiling. I remember when you pushed me onto my bed and went to kiss me, I couldn't stop shaking. I remember when you'd have to leave and I'd never want to let you go, I couldn't stop hugging you. I remember when just being near you made me nervous and self conscious, I couldn't stop staring at you. I remember when you asked me if I wanted to go out with you, my heart nearly exploded from joy. I remember when we skipped school for the first time, I couldn't have been happier.
I can't stop loving you.
I can't help but to think of our relationship and analyze it step by step. Trying to find where we could have possibly went wrong. A part of me just can't seem to figure out how something so wonderful could turn into something so different. I have no clue as to how you really feel, I can only speculate and guess. I'm afraid to ask you because I don't think I'll get my answer. I'm not sure how I feel right now. So I'm going to end this.

No comments:

Post a Comment