Saturday, November 28, 2009

Who am I? Evolutions.

[?-?-2006]
I'm from the dark side of the moon
From hardships and easy goings
From sunshine and rain
I am from fried chicken and macaroni

I am from the 70's, 80s, and the 90s
I am from Queen, Falloutboy, and AFI
From my room where I live in books
From posters and TV
I'm from home

I am laughs and cries
From helping and helped
From karaoke and gamecube where I
visit bikini bottom to the racing streets of Tokyo
From wondering about the universe and getting distracted
by shiny things
I am ME.

[7-8-2007]
I am from late nights
filled with music
I am from song lyrics
I am from random
sayings and facts
from converse and hats
I am as dark as the onyx
I wear on my finger
I'm from anime
and cooky weird friends
I am from starlit skies
I am from different walks
of life
From my experiences and observations
I m the chick that nobody
knows, yet
I am an open book
I am from contradictions
and reassurance
I am the happiness bunny
I am the gray slate
filled with colorful dots
I am from the ankh
I am the symbol of life


[7-14-2008]
I am from deviance with an angelic smile
I'm from penny candy and crossed fingers
From musical notes and "All you need is love"
I am untamed happiness and emotions
I am from hypocrisy and judgments
I am not ashamed of who I am
or what I've become.
I am the smile that glitters eternally
and tears of fallen rhinestones
I am from friends in high and low places
I am everything I want, but less than I need
I am one giant song, loud and silent
I am from riding in the passenger seat
whatever it is you want me to be
I am taking control of my life
I am holding the wheel without a license

[11-28-2009]
I am the flower of heart break, almost fully bloomed.
I am the death of innocence, and the rebirth of youth
I'm astounded by the sheer irony of :] and ]:
I am amazed by simplicity, a concept I have yet to grasp.
I am unwilling responsible and irritably "adult-ish"
I am the A's, B's, and one or two C's of my college career.
I'm a tension headache of tears and half smoked black n milds
I'm beautifully beautiful, yet ugly to the extreme
I am a nice person at heart, really.
I am the uneven notes that plague WTF?
I feel like I wouldn't like me if I met me.
I wake up exhausted, tired, confident.
I am unwillingly finding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment